Coronavirus (COVID-19) and Our Commitment to Patient Safety
Body Balance Physical Therapy is a healthcare facility, devoted to our core mission of providing essential health services for our patients when they need them. That's why we are keeping our clinics open, but we will continue to monitor and respond to the situation as appropriate.
We are following all Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance to protect our staff and patients at our clinics. In particular, we are focused on maintaining a clean and safe environment.
To deliver a healthy treatment experience for our patients and clinicians alike, we are placing increased emphasis on:
- Following the latest Centers for Disease Control guidelines, including frequent and thorough hand washing throughout the day, and particularly before and after each patient.
- Sterilizing all clinic surfaces with medical-grade disinfectants after every patient and every hour.
- Sanitizing all exercise equipment after every patients.
- Screening all patients, clinicians and team members for potential Coronavirus (COVID-19) exposure.
- Adhering to recommended social-distance practices when not delivering hands-on care.
- Wearing masks (and gloves when needed).
- Limiting the number of people in-clinic.
- Scheduling seniors and other at-risk patients into lower-traffic hours when possible.